Ligne Pure - Ripple Rug
Welke lengte heeft u nodig?
stuks nodig voor
euro incl. BTW
Choose your size
Add to shopping cart
Add to Favourites
Please note: since 5 July 2021 we need to apply 8% surcharge on all orders due to extreme increased logistic costs.
Add to favorites
Product remarks and specifications
Ask a Question
Handwoven carpets and rugs are more delicate compared to machine-made carpets and rugs. Please follow the below care instructions carefully:
- Vacuum cleaning your carpet or rug on a regular basis is important. Since the fibres are woven in a tight interlock, dirt, grit and debris tend to settle on the base of the carpet. Make sure to use the suction attachment and not the beater brush, since it can damage the carpet pile and the fringe of the carpet.
- In case of spills, do not use any cleaning agents. Use a clean cloth and water to dab off the spill instantly. Blot off as much liquid as you can before it sets into the carpet or rug.
- Carpets and pets don't mix. Animal urine can damage carpets and rugs. You are left with problems like odour, discolouration of the dyes. Use warm water and vinegar combination to deal with the problem.
- Keep your carpet or rug away from direct sunlight and rotate them periodically to minimise wear and tear.
- Get your carpets cleaned by professionals once in a while to retain its delicate structure. Dry cleaning is the best option for hand woven carpets.
Ask a question about this product
Subscribe to our newsletter
Register to our B to B webstore
Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Disclaimer
Maison et Objet
Events & Media
Contact & Route
Shipping & Delivery
Industrieweg 176, 5683 CH Best, The Netherlands
Covid-19 Safety Products
Steel, Brass & Bronze
Vases, Bowls & Jars
Shell & Bone
Trays, Displays & Showcases
Antiques & Uniques
Orders & invoices
20220129 08:31:54 PC12False0FalseTrue220102