Versmissen is a Dutch interior design company that is active worldwide. We design and develop furniture, lighting and accessories. We also collect interior pieces from all over the world. Excellent quality and a mix of international styles is our trademark. We focus on the project, catering and retail market.
Check out our website for more information, www.versmissen.nl We:
• are a top company in the industry that is growing rapidly. • are a company that continuously strives for improvement and innovation. • are a company that operates internationally and expresses itself in English. • are a company that assumes personal responsibility and thus gives you a lot of freedom and flexibility. • offer good earnings and fringe benefits. • find a good working atmosphere and the possibility to organize your own working days important. • offer spacious company housing. Activities:
• You are involved in loading and unloading trucks and containers, collecting orders, packing orders for shipment and keeping the warehouse orderly. • You sometimes deal with making deliveries in the Netherlands and Belgium (with a small delivery van) • You are also expected to participate, twice a year, in the set-up and breakdown of international trade fairs. You:
• are a teamplayer who can also work independently.
• are accurate and like an orderly work environment.
• have a good to reasonable command of the Dutch or English language.
• are in possession of a driving license type B.
Got excited? Then we would love to talk to you!
Contact Jolanda Versmissen at Jolanda@versmissen.nl
Do you have any questions? Call on 0499-399867
Visit www.versmissen.nl to get a bigger picture.