Posted on 22-6-2022 by MEREL@VERSMISSEN.NL
Versmissen is a Dutch interior design company that is active worldwide. We design and develop furniture, lighting and accessories. We also collect interior pieces from all over the world. Excellent quality and a mix of international styles is our trademark. We focus on the project, catering and retail market.
Check out our website for more information, www.versmissen.nl
• are a top company in the industry that is growing rapidly.
• are a company that continuously strives for improvement and innovation.
• are a company that operates internationally and expresses itself in English.
• are a company that assumes personal responsibility and thus gives you a lot of freedom and flexibility.
• offer good earnings and fringe benefits.
• find a good working atmosphere and the possibility to organize your own working days important.
• offer spacious company housing.
• You are involved in loading and unloading trucks and containers, collecting orders, packing orders for shipment and keeping the warehouse orderly.
• You sometimes deal with making deliveries in the Netherlands and Belgium (with a small delivery van)
• You are also expected to participate, twice a year, in the set-up and breakdown of international trade fairs.
• are a teamplayer who can also work independently.
• are accurate and like an orderly work environment.
•have a good to reasonable command of the Dutch or English language.
• are in possession of a driving license type B.
Then we would love to talk to you!
Contact Jolanda Vermissen at Jolanda@versmissen.nl
Do you have any questions? Call on 0499-399867.
Go to www.versmissen.nl to get a bigger picture.